Planning, Coordinating, and Executing
Utility Relocations and Protection
We are experienced in all phases of utility planning and coordination. Specialized Tasks include:
- Research and preparation of utility maps
- Coordination of potholing operation
- Rail and traffic load calculations
- Preliminary relocation plans
- Right of Way Documentation
We have experience on many transportation projects requiring significant utility coordination and planning. Exemplar Projects include:
- Port of Los Angeles Berth 200 Railyard Development Project
- Port of Long Beach Gerald Desmond Bridge Project
- City of Ontario South Milliken Grade Separation Project
Eliminate the worry from impacted utilities!
Our mission is to create a working environment for Project Owners, Engineers, and Utility Stakeholders to work together to eliminate unnecessary impact, costs, and project delays on Transportation and Urban Development Projects.